Aisu Bougyo-[approved]-ZT

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Aisu Bougyo-[approved]-ZT

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:57 pm

Name: Aisu Bougyo

Village: none

Ninja Rank: Missing Ninja

Clan: Bougyo is known for their amazing defensive abilities and their resistance of ice, also their high chakra and control of ice

Personality: calm, and patient, yet he still holds a grudge

Skills/Specialties: Ninjutsu; Medical Arts; Kenjutsu (clan abilities)

Jutsus:

Ice Defense: a shield that automatically rises when attacked, costs constant chakra, and its strength depends on the chakra amount used at the start, but too strong and it becomes slower

Ice Storm: creates hundreds of needles that all shoot towards the opponent

Reyaru: summons an ice cat that can turn into liquid to travel fast and under ground, but it doesnt fight it just heals wounds

Transfer: transfers chakra from self to someone else through physical contact, requires no chakra except the amount given

Heal the Scars: heals any outside wounds on anyone including self, chakra depends on amount of damage and how bad the damage is, must be at most 2 feet away from the body

Yaruzen: summons a ice lion that is fast and has a technique that lauches ice needles

Ice Dash: user creates a sword of ice and dashes forward to opponent to slash opponent with a powerful swing, user may add a flow of chakra to the sword so that it is cold enough to temporarily freeze anything it touches while the chakra is flowing

Locate: locates a specific thing, chakra depends on speed, size, and distance away

Release of the Unwanted: user turns any unwanted thing in any body, with physical contact, to ice and makes them into little crystals that the user then pulls out of the body

Ice Summon: User takes any form of water or water vapor and turns it into ice for the user

Ice Spear: forms a spear on the arm for a powerful blow, size depends on chakra use

Meditation: makes user heal and get chakra back faster while standing still requires no chakra

Ice Substitute: a sub that breaks any normal weapon and freezes all flesh touching it

Ice Wall: user creates a wall of ice anywhere (dimensions and distance from user are controlled by chakra use)

Ice Prison Technique - This jutsu creates pillars of ice crystals that home in on an opponent and trap them in ice. Unlike the Water Prison Technique, no further action seems to be required to maintain the prison once the victim is caught. This jutsu may also be used defensively as a wall of ice.

Ice Release: Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm - This jutsu creates an icy black dragon with red eyes that is shot towards the opponent.

Ice Release: One-Horned White Whale - This jutsu fashions a massive narwhal from surrounding ice that jumps up and falls back down on the opponent. Though made entirely from inanimate ice, the beast releases a loud echoing moan as it rises.

Ice Release: Piercing Dragon Fierce Tiger - This jutsu creates a large tiger out of nearby ice. Because it's so cold, it can freeze nearby water while attacking its target. It resembles an ice version of Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique.

Ice Release: Swallow Snow Storm - This jutsu creates a cluster of ice needles in the shape of miniature swallows, which the user then throws at the opponent. These needles can change direction in midair and will maim the opponent with their sharp wings.

Ice Release: Twin Dragon Outburst Snowstorm - An advanced version of Ice Release: Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm in which he releases two dragons of black snow that merge into a massive tornado.

Ice Release: Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique - This jutsu creates an avalanche of snow wolves that run towards the opponent, biting and crushing their foe.

Ice Clone - This jutsu creates multiple clones of the user that are made of ice and are able to turn into water to slip into virtually any opening.

Ice Structure - This justu gives the user ice properties so he has a stronger defense and is able to manipulate his body and turn into water to slip into virtually any opening.

Zero-Point Energy Net: spread a net of chakra strings 25 feet outward from user that any opponent it hits is stopped for 7 seconds, the user may not move at that time, but still can use some jutsus to escape.

Absolute Zero: creates a chakra ball in users palm that is at absolute zero (−459.67 degrees Fahrenheit) that freezes the next thing it touches, high chakra cost and damages user

History/Background Story: Aisu was a single child in the Bougyo family in the Mist Village, and he was excelling in his classes, even though he was all ready advanced three years above he age level. Soon he became a special jonin at 16 years old, and he was expected to become Mizukage. At the age of 18 he parents were murdered by other ninjas in the village, hoping to take his spirits down because they had a grudge agaisnt his family, corruption was common in his family history and they had killed many people in their time. He was angry and wanted revenge, so he killed two of the families that killed his parents, and was driven out of the village. He could have killed more, but left and decided to become a missing ninja. He had promised to come back and get revenge on every single family that promoted his parents' death. So he has trained and killed any member of the four families he knew had supported the death. Over the time he has gotten a calm anger, which ment that he had a grudge, but it was controlled by calmness so as not to loose focus. It would take some time, but he was willing to wait so that he could join tha Akatsuki.

Last edited by Aisu Bougyo on Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 18 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Aisu Bougyo-[approved]-ZT

Post by Guest on Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:06 pm

No, you can't be Mizukage... Max you can be is jounin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:54 am

I talked to Soul and he is still deciding on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:32 am

no i'm not i'm not even considering opening the mist village, you decided that your self....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:28 pm

well i was asking you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:30 pm

still we don't even a have a open country to RP in so you have to wait..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:34 pm

i can wait

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:23 pm

im gonna join that group that opposes the akatsuki instead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:24 pm

That is, if they want you there =x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:35 pm

if theres any1 that would be mizukage, i would die and create a new char because im the best qualified! lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:05 pm

Crystal Ice Mirrors: create mirrors surrounding the opponent where the user's image is duplicated on each of them and the user can freely go into each one

it's tech for hakus bldline you can't have it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:47 pm

ok thats fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:58 am

changed my mind so im gonna be a missing nin until akatsuki opens up wit some of my old friends

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:59 am

we'll take care of it later

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:17 am

not to sure about absolute zero and pure clone but im pretty damn sure pure clone is a no so get rid of that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:37 am

y no pure clone? i made it up same with absolute zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:38 am

how about i make it so only one pure clone is aloud

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:39 am

cause its an absoulute copy which isnt allowed and the other is cause its a damn powerful jutsus so even if i wanted to approve u i need anothers mod opinion on it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:43 am

there how about now? (for pure clone)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:45 am

no pure clone it isnt allowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:48 am

check i changed it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:48 am

Ice armor... i have like it so you cant use it... also you have medical jutsus but you are not specialized Medical..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:59 am

that hasnt matterd in the past nex so what if he aint specalized in it it just means hes damn good at it, and if its like it but not exactly like it as longa as there is a difrence it isnt the same

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:59 am

there i think its good now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:02 am

dude the pure clone it doent matter what you do to it its got to go its to powerful has got to go

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum