Ryoushi Hanshou [Approved]-KI-L3

Go down

Ryoushi Hanshou [Approved]-KI-L3

Post by Guest on Mon May 19, 2008 9:54 pm

Name: Ryoushi Hanshou

Village: Wind Village

Ninja Rank:Missing nin working for Akatsuki (i check and he said this was fine)

Clan: Hanshou

Looks:

Personality: A bit hasty and love to fight. Can be a bit condisending at times but if you show him that you are skilled enough he will consider you and equal (or possibly a leader) and treat you with respect. only resorts to hand-to-hand combat when he has no other option because he feels that only those who are able to fight him while he uses his jutsu are worthy of his Taijutsu.

Special Characteristics:has a strange kekei-genkai. He can gain the knowledge of anyone who he drinks their blood. This can also temporaraly negate others kekei-genkai if he drinks enough of their blood and he gains knowledge of any secrets they may have. He carries a strange blade that has a white snake skin covered hilt. The blade is black and reflects no light causing it to look creepy, like a piece of space is missing were the blade should be. He carries this sword on his back. the blade doesn't do anything special, the color is just to distract people into worrying about the sword.

Elements:Wind, lightning

Skills/Specialties: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu

Jutsus:
conservation of breathing [Fuuton-kyou Iki no Jutsu]
Rank-E
- Effect: A technique where the user flows chakra into their lungs, creating air within their own lungs. Basically giving them extra oxygen so that they have to breathe less and can also go without breathing for a short period of time for various reasons.

Levitation Technique [Furo-to No Jutsu]
Rank D
- Effect: A technique where the user having chakra flowing into their feet, begin to create wind chakra. This wind chakra fires off with a burst, levitating the user high up into the air. Using bursts of wind to flow about the air making the person 'levitate'. However, this makes the movement within the air very erractic and slightly uncontrollable.

Wind Release Spinning Repel Cycle [Fuuton Supin Gun Junkan]
Rank C
- Effect: A skill where the user gathers a spiralling mass of wind within their hands. This spiralling wind is flat in shape and is a powerful offensive and defensive jutsu. Defensively, it can be used to repel projectiles away from the user and have those projectiles lay about them for their use. Offensively, it can be used while in the air against an opponent to send them spiralling down into the ground

Wind Release Wind Blade [Fuuton Kaze no Yaiba]
Rank B
- Effect: A skill where the user gathers chakra into the winds around them, forming it together to create a focused mass of wind. This focused mass of wind being materialized into a blade is thrown towards the opponent. This is a very dangerous jutsu as nothing is said to be able to stop a the blade of wind

Wind Release Barrage of Tornados [Fuuton Rendan no Gufuu]
- Effect: A skill where the user gathers their chakra into the air around them causing the winds in the air to circle about creating spiralling masses of wind. These spiralling masses of wind then launch off various towards to come crashing down towards the opponent. Tearing through the earth and tossing aside all that get within their path. The user can have them go in a straight line, or scatter them about

Wind Release Air Clone [Fuuton Tei Bunshin]
Rank B
- Effect: A skill in which creates a tangible clone. This clone being created from the air, it can have different properties depending on the air properties. If used in a warm air setting, the bunshins taijutsu attacks will have a burning sensation to them. If used in a windy air setting, the bunshins taijutsu attacks will create cuts on the opponents body. If used in a rainy air setting, the bunshins taijtusu speed will be greater

Wind Release Grand Tornado Skill [Fuuton Gougi Tatsumaki no Jutsu]
Rank A
- Effect: A skill being known for its legendary destructive power, creating a large spiral of wind within the air launching down a grand tornado. Having the power to suck up the nearby surrounds and rip apart many things within its path. This jutsu however very powerful, is hard to control and making it quite dangerous to use

Wind Release Eye of the Storm [Fuuton Me Suto-mu no Jutsu]
Rank A
- Effect: A skill which can be both a pro and a con to the user of this jutsu. Within the fifty foot radius of the inside of this jutsu is a calm battlefield. While on the outside is an additional thirty foot radius of a fierce wind storm. With powerful wind which can slice into the body and trap the opponent within a twirling vortex. The twirling winds also begin to create a vacum after a few minutes within the fighting area causing fire jutsu to become imposible to use and breathing increasingly difficult until no oxygen is left. The vacum dissipates when the jutsu is lifted.

Lightning Release Binding Chains of Lightning [Raiton Bindingu Rensa Raikou No Jutus]
Rank C
- Effect: The user gathers chakra within their arm as it begins to spark with electricity. The user thrusts their arm forward sending forth a chain made of lightning that wraps around the opponent, shocking them while it is around them.

Lightning Release Lightning Dragon Attack [Raiton RaiRyu Rendan No Jutsu]
Rank B
- Effect: Sends a created dragon to smash into the opponent, sending forth an incredible shock through the opponents body. That can leave their entire body temporarily paralyzed.

Raiton Denkou Gachin no Jutsu [Lightning Release Thunder Clash Skill]
Rank C
- Effect: A skill that is normally used after a Lightning jutsu, to add a thunderous effect. When the lightning jutsu strikes, it will utter forth a shockwave which will send the opponent backwards. Increasing the distance between the user and the individual effected by the skill, giving a greater oppurtunity to plan the next attack

Bakuretsu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
Rank S
-Effect: creates a kage bunshin that can remote detonate

Tai-jutsu style
-Chisokuken 'Speeding Fist'
*The Chisokuken is a special type of taijutsu style originally developed by a taijutsu master that originated from the Kumogakure no Sato. Seeing as the national element was based upon lightning, the element noted mostly for its speed he created a style based upon it. Using fast and swift movements to overwhelm the opponent with attacks.

History/Background Story:
Ryoushi Hanshou's parents were found murdered just outside the village the day after he left. This caused the village to become suspicious that he killed them, which he did. He was always considered the genius of his village and he became disgusted by the weakness of the other shinobi around him. He began to hate the wind village and swore that he would find a way to either destroy it or change it and make it stronger. He hates weakness and cannot stand to lose a fight. He continues to train and become stronger and wondered from place to place until recruited for Akatsuki.

Role play Sample:
(this is just an example of my role playing style and takes place during a fight while he was on his way to meet the leader of akatsuki to become a member.)

Ryoushi was walking trough the forest not far from the village hidden in mist. suddenly a kunei came flying towards him through the trees. He dodged and took cover in the bushes. A traker ninja from his village came into view and Ryoushi knew he would have to deal with the problem instead of escape.
"It took you long enough to find me" he said as he stepped out into the open and confronted the threat. His hands moved with blinding speed as he mad the seals for one of his favorite jutsu.
"Raiton Bindingu Rensa Raikou No Jutus" he said and before his opponent could react he was bound by thick ropes of lightning. Ryoushi drew his sword and swung it, cutting the head from his would be assassin. After pausing to clean the blade on a leaf plucked from a tree he sheathed his blade and headed toward the village of mist. He had a meeting to get to and he didn't want to be late.

Last edited by TenshiZetsumei on Wed May 21, 2008 2:40 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Ryoushi Hanshou [Approved]-KI-L3

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2008 6:32 am

* Can't take other peoples kekkei genkai's although i would allow you to disable them for a short while, after speaking with adminerstration.

* Can't have black chakra, your chakra only change's colour if you have a bijuu, cursed mark or demon.

* Rank all your jutsus correctly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2008 7:32 pm

ok. I changed the things you said and i will rank my jutsus in a while. I dont have time right now. Is it ok other then the jutsu ranks?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 20, 2008 7:36 pm

Erm, is Ryoushi your first or last name? If it's your last name, then you're going to have to change it, because that's the Hokages' last name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 21, 2008 1:03 pm

Ryoushi is my first name and it means hunter. my full name means hunter of midnight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 21, 2008 1:44 pm

I have ranked my jutsu and am now waiting on approval of a list of changes needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 21, 2008 2:30 pm

Take out the shadow jutsu, Nara clan only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 21, 2008 2:39 pm

ok.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 21, 2008 2:49 pm

Approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content