Kiki Tenshi [Approved]HH

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:29 pm

Spoiler:
yOu GoT pWnD bY l33!

Last edited by Flora on Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:40 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Kiki Tenshi [Approved]HH

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:26 am

- About your bloodline. By 'overloading' the chakra system with a larger quantity of chakra, no matter if it's ready for it or no, it would certainly cause some kind of damage to it, am i wrong?

- About the stage two. How fast exactly does the user move? What side effects does it cause?

-'(can cause death if used too long... they must know their limits)'; How long would that be?

- About your looks. I believe that image or an image of the same character is already in use, so you'll have to change it.

-'Kiru Bansho: Boka no Jutsu '; That jutsus seems to me to be a unique trait of Orochimaru ( And Zetsu, maybe), mainly due to the fact that it was not mentioned as a jutsu. Since no official, or precise information was given about that, you'll have to remove it.

-For the remainder of anime jutsus, please use the descriptions on www.leafninja.com, as that's the site we often base ourselves upon.

-'Jutsu Sho'; I believe someone else already has a jutsu like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:59 am

- Your first comment, I believe you mean causing damage to the user? I would say no for stages one and two. Yes for stages three, I guess it would make her bed ridden for a couple hours or days?

-I will make specifics

-I will make specifics

-The looks, are that i used on my past profile, thats why you might of seen it. If you do find someone else, and if they are active then i will change it of course, but it makes no sense to make me change it when the other person hasnt been on in like two months...Just My opinoun, No offense.

-'Kiru Bansho: Boka no Jutsu I will change.

-The person I got this from is very intelligient, and i believe these are close, or exactly the same as the ones on leaf village. I am looking at some of them and some of them are the same. If i still have to change it, ok.

-The last bullet, is a jutsu i once again used on my old profile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:18 pm

- Yes, that's fine.

- The looks. It's not that pic, but it's the same Character. Utahime, the Kazekage, uses it as her looks.

- It's not about the descriptions being incorrect or something, it's about not existing ' tons ' of different descriptions for the same jutsu, lol.

-About that last jutsu, i got it straight. I had the impression Soul had it, and yes, it's him who has. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Ok, I have done everything you have asked...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:56 pm

Apparently, i missed some stuff on my first look..

-'magnifies their average speed to body flicker level'; That is somewhat subjective, as the speed of the Body Flicker will depend on the skill and level of the user.

-'Jibaku Mandara'; Supposedly, that jutsu is unique to the Fuuma clan members, and only some of them.

-' Shoten no Jutsu'; again, the same principal of the 'Kiru Bansho: Boka no Jutsu'. I don't think official information has been released, therefor the description and usage of that jutsu is based on 'assumptions'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:11 pm

-Yes, but if they reach that level of strength, then for sure its that level or even higher.
-Ok, changed it.

Anything else/\?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:10 pm

BUMP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 28, 2008 9:43 am

Like i told you, you need to be specific on the speed. The body flicker of a genin and a Jounin are completely different. Even between the same rank, the speed changes. Saying that the speed is " half of a body flicker" or something is too vague.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:51 pm

Since I cant edit the topic:

Their average speed is kage level when in stage 3: Stage one is the speed of Chuunin cut in half. Stage two if Jounin.

That better?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:02 pm

BUMP!

This is seriously taking too long for these little mistakes, Can i please get some more attention here? its been like a week already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:24 pm

I like it, looking forward to meeting you, hopefully it will be peaceful, but only time will tell. Sorry for the wait, happy rp'ing to you.

Thanks
Hodaka Hyuuga

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum