My own custom jutsu

Go down

My own custom jutsu

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:13 pm

Jutsu Name: Kugutsu Suji Amimono no Jutsu- Puppet String Web Techniche

Element: -

Description: This techniche connects seven chakra wires together creating a four foot web that is five feet wide. This techniche could temporarely entangle the opponent or used as a trap. Due to the large gaps it is hard to capture small animals. It is D-Rank due to its huge gaps that people can escape from. Shiro can attach kunais to it making it go faster and weighing the techniche down.

Back to top Go down

Re: My own custom jutsu

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:30 pm

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:24 pm

Bumpity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:49 am

Shiro Ukiku wrote:Jutsu Name: Kugutsu Suji Amimono no Jutsu- Puppet String Web Techniche

Element: -

Description: This techniche connects seven chakra wires together creating a four foot web that is five feet wide. This techniche could temporarely entangle the opponent or used as a trap. Due to the large gaps it is hard to capture small animals. It is D-Rank due to its huge gaps that people can escape from. Shiro can attach kunais to it making it go faster and weighing the techniche down.

Accepted, and sent to a mod.

DON'T keep posting messages to attract our attention though, for one its annoying and if I hadnt been in a good mood it would have made me much less likely to approve something. Besides that theres even a practical problem with it. If I see a toppic I havent been yet with 3 posts I think someone else is dealing with it and im not needed...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Sorry, wont do it again.^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down