Inferuno Genkotsu "Inferno Fist"

Go down

Inferuno Genkotsu "Inferno Fist"

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:14 pm

Name: Inferuno
Element: Fire.
Description: The user jumps back away from his opponent he then looks up and gets Angry as all you see is His whole body incase in fire he gans speed and sttrength from all this to which he can move with an accelerated pace to attack more the fire then is used to before he has to stop using it as one good power blast that's like a miniature explosion that has a range of 30 feet around the user.

Last edited by Kenta-Morimoshi on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Inferuno Genkotsu "Inferno Fist"

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:47 am

I occasionally accept higher ranked jutsu then the ninja are allowed, to be added for later use. A-ranks for AS are still too far away though, not to mention theres no detail in the jutsu.
Dont just make a fire-chidori, make something creative! FORCE me into accepting it trough sheer awesomeness!

For now, NOT approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:53 am

Total Awesomeness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:58 pm

Besides the, still obvious, problem of this being an A-ranked jutsu for an AS (meaning youre not allowed to use it till chuunin level), there are some things that I expected.

Making an effort to persuade me to accept it is cool. As is idea behind the jutsu, its not finished though. This is how I'd have reposted it (mind, Im strange):

--------------

Name: Inferno style Inferuno youshiki
Element: Fire
Description: The user jumps back, away from his opponent before looking up and enrages himself. All you see is his whole body being encased in fire while he gains extra speed and strength from this, with which he can move with an accelerated pace. He attacks with more fire-bursts before having to stop using it preparing to release a single outburst of flames that's most like a fiery explosion and has a range of about 30 feet around the user.
This technique uses the users skin to guide the flames and however good a fire-user you are, this still hurts a lot. Therefore the users enrage themselves, banning out the pain and concentrating on fighting on.

--------------
The idea with high-ranked jutsu is to make up a 'system' for the technique to use. Here you'd be using the rage to continue fighting trough the pain. The negative effect would be that youre less clear and might fall for traps easier but the power a jutsu like this holds easilly is A-ranked making it worth the risk.
Side-effects make a jutsu usable in tactical situations and an opponent will accept that youre bombing him with fire, for you suffer the consequences as well.

I can ask Okibi wether you can have this version added as a 'later use' jutsu, or you can ty to correct it yourself again. Its up to you.

Sorry man, the way it is it doesnt get a pass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:22 pm

okie i can wait for it if i need to but later use is good Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down