Dante Shikyo, new jutsu

Go down

Dante Shikyo, new jutsu

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:39 pm

Name: Ice Rush
Range:2-20 Feet
Element: Ice {Wind,Water} (I am approved for ice techniques)
Description: This jutsu blends the already acquired 'Icy Fist' jutsu with more Taijutsu. This is more of a combo of taijutsu to form 1 all together (Like Nejis 64 palms). The attack starts with moving his 'Icy Fist' jutsu into both hands then running at the opponents with his intense speed. Before he gets to the opponent he will through a kunai on the ground in front of the persons feet as a distraction. Then he will attack from the opponents left rotating himself in the air slightly to touch both of the opponents elbows or both of his shoulders. This requires chakra to be channeled into the leg muscles to make his movements a bit quicker than usual. Because of the slight wear on his muscle Dante dosent use this but once in any fight. The icy fist jutsu will freeze the lubrication in the joints causing them to lock up, then the opponent must wait for his natural body heat or a medical ninja to thaw the ice, this can last a good 3 hours before it melts.

Last edited by Dante Shikyo on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Dante Shikyo, new jutsu

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:55 am

Combo jutsu with ice in it would be fine but mind that it remains a combo, and that the opponent can react differently to throwing the kunai. I wouldnt make techniques like these too much, theyre more like tactics in battle, distracting, attacking. Thats why many people have so few jutsu, most of their combat is based on using those few in tactical ways.

I would approve it, if you had included the effect it has on the opponent. Add that and its fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:06 pm

This jutsu blends the already acquired 'Icy Fist' jutsu with more Taijutsu. As stated lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:11 am

Yeah, but that'd mean that you'd have to post both below your post in a combat toppic. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:07 pm

There edited. At the bottom of the paragraph.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:13 pm

Jutsu approved with -by me- eddited ranking from D to D-B. Sent to a mod to be added to your profile.

Have a nice day! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down