new jutsus(five animals(ignore mine and star-doms convo)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

new jutsus(five animals(ignore mine and star-doms convo)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:19 am

((these are real martial art moves))

shaolin - five animals style:

The TIGER is for all the direct, simple strong aspects of Kung Fu. For people who are strong and like being direct. Most techniques from Bear, Tiger, Black Tiger, etc., were placed under this general header. It also included Lifting and Throwing Grappling, all 'quick' finish techniques that were simple and easy and Tearing techniques. Tigers main and major target is the Throat for both Striking & Grappling.

Panther (also Leopard) was the Animal Style was for person who like using their mind to win. Who believed that Strategy is more important than skill. It contained Debilitating and Confusing techniques where many different sub-specializations were possible. This became the 'Ninja' of the Shaolin 5 Animal Style and included all Poison Hand techniques. Elbow/Knee and Shoulder/Pelvis were the main Grappling Target areas.

Crane is the style for Elegance, evasion, wearing down and for person lacking strength and relying on Elegance, Agility and Evasion. It was the style you learned when you did not want to fight. It is the style you used if you were small, agile and relatively quick in your body movements. Wrist and Finger Chin Na were the more famous aspects of Crane grappling.

Snake represents all styles that required precision and economy. The Snake was for patient persons who like to avoid conflict at all cost and would only engage if there was no other way. But then it would be lethal, sudden and over. The Snake contained most of the 10,000 Bee style, Grappling techniques that were permanent. The Strong Snake would Capture the attackers breath and keep it with it's grappling or destroy the attackers Energy with it's Striking.

Dragon was the aspect of the style that dealt with Chi, meditation and right thought! One is called a Dragon when one masters the 4 and ascends to the 5th Style by combining the 4. Bruce Lee was often called the Little Dragon. Although he was a master of conflict and conflict strategy, many believe that he did not achieve full Dragon because of his focus on the physical and conflict.

pheonix
The Shaolin Phoenix is the other side of the Dragon. In the odd occasion when the Ideal Warrior can not find the Ideal Solution but a solution is imperative, you seek to destroy all in the hope that something new and better arises from the ashes. This is of course as a last and desperate solution.

Last edited by Rouka Hitsugaya on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:59 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: new jutsus(five animals(ignore mine and star-doms convo)

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:11 am

((these mostly arent))
tiger(hu)

tora jutsu tora hirate - tiger style tigers palm: the user positions their hands as if they are about to slap someone. they then curl and spread their fingers and thumb. also bending their hand backwards so its vertical while the arm is horizontal. the user then thrusts their hand into the enemys throat/chest/stomach doing considerable damage.

tora jutsu tora ken - tiger style tigers fist: the user forms a normal fist but leaves a gap between their thumb and fingers, allowing the user to do more damage from focused points.

tora jutsu tora ashige - tiger style tigers kick: the user kicks the enemy but keeps their leg bent until impact. once contact is made the user straightens their leg, forcing the enemy backwards.

tora jutsu tora tsume - tiger style tigers claw: the user extends their index and middle finger but slightly bends them, using them in a powerful jab to the opponents pressure points at the side of their body.

Last edited by Rouka Hitsugaya on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:53 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:15 am

((not finished still snake, crane and dragon to go))

panther(mei zhou bao)

kurohyou jutsu kurohyou ashige - panther style panther kick: the user drops to the ground so they are on all fours, with their legs apart. balancing on their hands the user then spins into the enemy, kicking their legs with the first leg and kicking them elsewhere with the second.

kurohyou jutsu kurohyou ken - panther style panther fist: the user makes a fist but with the flats of their fingers at a 45 degree angle, protruding the second row of knuckles, place the thumb into the sides of this fist. the user then uses the panther fist for quick, strategic jabs to pressure points around the body.

kurohyou jutsu kurohyou suro - panther style panther throw: the user flips into the air, above the enemy. they then grab the enemys shoulders, arms or neck while upsidown, when they land they throw the enemy over their shoulders, slamming them into the ground, they then spin in a circle gathering momentum and throw the opponent as far as possible.

kurohyou jutsu kurohyou klab - panther style panther slam: the user grabs the opponents arm, twists it by the wrist and holds it by the shoulder, using the arm as a lever. by doing this the user can easily flip the opponent regardless of their weight and slam them into the ground

kurohyou jutsu kurohyou teiryuui - panther style panther disable technique
the user grabs the opponent by their collar bone and twists it breaking the bone and disabling their nerves and ligaments running to their arm, stopping them from using their arm. (temporary)

Last edited by Rouka Hitsugaya on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:51 am

oh yeah rouka to tell you...

i killed you like a year ago Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:42 am

wtf
how would you be allowed to kill me wen i wasnt online?
ny way u said i could live remember?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:43 am

okibi and mods gave me permission. u had a chance to respond , but you died anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:44 am

why the f**k did you kill me anyway?
just cos i wasnt here?
i was on fuckin holiday!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 am

i killed you because you lost to shyke.

this was like a year ago dude lmao !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:48 am

yeah, i know i lost, but you sent me a pm sayin i could live!
i dont find it fuckin funny!
looks like you lost anyway, you aint akatsuki any more so how would you like it if i executed you for that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:49 am

well one im not akatsuki because i died 2.

& you execute me ? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:54 am

all that stuff about bein mates and sh**, your a fuckin backstabber! just stay the f**k away from me asshole. ive asked hito if i could have my charecter back cos no-one had my consent about this sh**.

i didnt mean fuckin literally cos i cant know! i just gave a fuckin comparison you cunt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:55 am

ah calm down , shutup and stop whining.

if you live you live have fun dude.

its a naruto rp site

& i'll probally just kill you again anyway

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:50 am

since i didnt know you were gonna kill me you lying piece of s*** and didnt have my consent,(such as in a proper spar or a topic which i wrote in) hokage-sama nullified that event so im still alive. im staying in konoha and please leave me in peace to rp and create my jutsus.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:39 am

((please ignore the convo above))

crane(he)

kijuuki jutsu hishou no kijuuki - crane style flight of the crane: the user jumps into the air, landing on the opponent and using them as a stepping board to go higher into the air, allowing the user to dodge many attacks and leaves the opponent open to arial attacks.

kijuuki jutsu kouro no kijuuki - crane style running crane: the user uses a complex pattern of flips, rolls and jumps to evade the opponents attacks.

kijuuki jutsu nijuu tekubi - crane style double wrist: when the opponent throws a punch the user blocks the attack by pushing it down, the user then brings their arm upwards, bending their hand downwards and strikes the opponents chin or neck with their wrist.

kijuuki jutsu chi hane - crane style thousand feathers: the user attacks the opponents pressure points at high speeds using the two main fingers on both hands.

Last edited by Rouka Hitsugaya on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:07 am

snake(she)

hebi jutsu hebi kiba - snake style snake fang: the user uses their main two fingers and thumb to attack various chakra/pressure points around the body, stopping the flow of chakra and wounding the opponent. the only chakra points the snake style can attack without byakugan are the obvious ones such as the temple, spine, below the carpace(bottom of ribs) and the heart.

hebi jutsu hebi hitonomi - snake style biting snake - the user grabs the opponents larynx or trachea (upper or lower addams apple) depending on the amount of damage intended. they then twist it, cutting of the opponents air supply. larynx wounds(temporary), trachea kills(permanent).

hebi jutsu hebi jiten - snake style snake spin: the user spins down to the ground and aims a kick at the bottom of the opponents spine. the user then spins backwards an upwards, elbowing the opponent in the crotch, making them double over. the user then elbows the back of the opponents neck knocking them unconcious or if on the tip of the vertabrae it kills them.

hebi jutsu sanjuu bikou - snake style triple tail: the user attacks the enemy with both hands and one foot at the same time while balancing on the free leg. the user attacks the crotch, heart and neck in pressure points, wounding or if done with enough force can kill.

Last edited by Rouka Hitsugaya on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:31 am

dragon/master of the four(loong)

ryuu jutsu ryuu tsume - dragon style dragon claw: the user attacks the opponents pressure points around the body, instead of using just two fingers as in the other styles the user uses all five fingers to strike a wider area but with greater accuracy

ryuu jutsu ryuu hitonomi - dragon style biting dragon: the user grabs the opponents rib cage using the accuracy attacks from the other styles and pulls the ribs from the carpace allowing the vital organs to sustain greater damage from attacks to the chest.

ryuu jutsu ryuu ibuki - dragon style dragons breath: the user jumps into the air and axe kicks the opponents head, dropping them to the ground. the user then strikes various points on the opponents throat and neck causing serious damage when they are defenseless.

ryuu jutsu ryuu reppu - dragon style dragon violent wind: the usre jumps into the air, uses the opponent as a stepping board, once the user starts to decend the user flips and drop kicks the opponent. the user then places their hand on the opponents head and spins round ,knee drives the opponent, the user punches the opponents face at the same time. this stuns the opponent long enough for the user to do a back flip heel kick onto the opponent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:33 pm

What do you want me to do, go trough all the kung fu styles? Besides the fact that that'd be an awefull lot of work you'd best start with ranking them =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:09 pm

Very Happy lol
k their ranked now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:02 pm

pheonix(feng huang)

fenikkusu jutsu kashou hane - phoenix style burning wing: the user jumps into the air and kicks the opponent in the side of the head. when the user lands they strike the opponents neck with the outer side of their hand making them choke. the user then knee drives the opponent beneath their carpace causing the opponents diaphragm to spasm making them throw up while they're choking, causing them to throw up blood from internal rupturing. the user then strikes the opponents larnyx/trachea, stopping the opponents breathing causing them to suffocate while they also drown on their own blood. the user can strike the opponents neck again to release the effects of the technique and save them from death.
((^yes i know its grim))

fenikkusu jutsu go tsume - phoenix style five claws: the user strikes five pressure points around the heart causing it to explode.

fenikkusu jutsu takai dageki - phoenix style death strike: the user combines the skills learned in the four styles to strike the opponents heart by piercing the skin and penetrating through the rib cage. the user can also use this technique to strike the opponents temple, destroying the brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:59 am

Last edited by Rouka Hitsugaya on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:16 pm

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Rouka Hitsugaya on Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:13 pm

elementals are my summon and i didnt give u permission to use them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:08 pm

actually your elementals are different. their summons, mines demon summoning (koumajutsu), its a hitsugaya clan style and this is one of its techniques. yes yours inspired it but mines different. your elementals are just the element themselves, mine are koumajutsu summons augmented with the elements through chakra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:41 pm

the idea of a summon though is still just that... a summon... demon summoning or normal summoning... its still a summon and technically copyrighted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:46 am

fine ill delete it then, anyway mitsu are you a mod? if so can you have a look at the five animals style?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next