Saku's Jutsu

Go down

Saku's Jutsu

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:15 am

Fire Form
Any
Ninjutsu

The user uses fire chakra and forms it into their hand. They can mold & transform the fire into certain forms, depending on their rank. Academy students can make basic ninja tools, such as shuriken and kunai, and maybe a Whip if practiced enough. Genin can make giant shurikens, swords, spears, and shields. Chunin can create more complicated weapons, such as a bow & arrow. User can only make weapons of their rank. Lower class weapons get stronger as the users rank increases.

[ will edit when come up with more weapons, for now, im done. ]

Last edited by Sakumo Uchiha on Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Saku's Jutsu

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:42 pm

Weapons: OK, keys: Nope, at least not without damaging the lock. The basic idea of fire-jutsu remains just pumping extra heat till you get what you want, keeping something as a lock in tact instead of melting it out completely isnt something you'd do with fire...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:37 pm

ok, i knew that was a bad idea Razz bt i needed to try. edited, i took that out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:45 am

Approved, ill send them to a mod to be added to your profile now. And yeah, you can allways try Wink

Have a nice day! Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:00 am

lol Thanx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down