Death raven

Go down

Death raven

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:24 pm

Call of the two plagues
Description: Kiki can call upon hundreds and hundreds of ravens and rats with harmful and lethal diseases that will kill if not treated right away. After they are called upon they can be controlled by Kiki.

Plague implosion
Description: Kiki will make the birds and rats explode, they are usually ordered to eat and drink certain things making a chemical explosion (Each rat and bird = one explosion tag.

Thy death raven
Description: Kiki calls upon her companion, a huge death raven, who is covered in a misty black smoke. The raven has two abilities, the ability to move at the speed of sound like her owner Kiki. And its feathers are deadly, once every week (3 days RP time) the bird unleashes all its old feathers, the fly around and when they land they kill all plants and tree's within a 6 inch radius for a couple seconds, the feathers number is about two hundred. This is usually for show

Raven consumption
Description: The ravenís spirit consumes Kiki for a period of time; her skin, her hair, and her eyes turns into a coal black. Her strength is doubled and her speed it reduced to her second stage. The spirit wears off after about 5 posts.

Last edited by Flora on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Death raven

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:47 pm

the lethal diseases I can see a little OP if there was no way it was transmitted... they would have to bite or scratch for that to work

exploding notes on vermin.... could be interesting. as long as they dont pop up in illogical places without explination for them being there (which I know you will have)

killing everything is a bit to much.... and why would it kill after landing??

and good balance I think for the strength for speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:39 pm

Ok I dont really think the plague is going to KILL anyone..just make them sick.

And the feather thing...IT's just for show, it will olny kill everything but humans/summons...I will put that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:43 pm

screw t... go for it... nothing is illogical.. except maybe the feathers. change that a little and its good

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down