new jutsu

Go down

new jutsu

Post by Guest on Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:05 am

Jutsu Name: Blood Rush

Element: none

Description:
By increasing the speed of your bloodcirculation, and the circulatory system
you`ll be able to push the body beyond it`s natural limits in terms of speed and reaction time increasing it with about 20% of your normal capability
however this technique uses up a huge amount of nutritions and oxigen thus limiting the technique.

next to that you`ll need to monitor your cardiovasculair system and your circulatory system as far as that is possible using the bloodline limit "bloodsight"

the jutsu works as the following:
By forcefully increasing your heartbeat from 72 beats per minute to 87 beats per minute your blood will run faster trough the veigns and arteries the adrenaline which is proccessed during the battle improves the cardiovasculair system by making the procces in which nutritions and oxigen is taken from the blood and the exact opposite.
however the 20% increase of your body doesn`t goes without a downside.
because the blood runs so fast the pressure on the cardiovasculair system is heightened
meaning thet there is the danger of bursting veigns and arteries and thus internal bleeding also the increase in nutritions and oxigen causes your body to burn up your body`s fat reserves and if used to long it will draw nutritions out of your body to sustain your critical organs in other words it will break down the muscle tissue eventually also the rate in which you breathe increases which can cause hyperventilation and thus causes you to faint.

The jutsu`s effect will work off when either all your body`s recources are depleted, eath or canceling the jutsu.
the side effects are frequent use of the toilet, and an increasing appetite especially for sweets.

the reason why the jutsu needs monitoring every now and then by the bloodsight is because then you`ll be able to cancel the jutsu before serious damage is done to your body using it without this doujutsu is reckless

Last edited by Nadeshiko on Sun Aug 31, 2008 9:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : detailed dicription)

Back to top Go down

Re: new jutsu

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:19 pm

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:57 pm

This is not D Ranked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:40 am

why isn`t it D ranked then? I mean the only thing that is done is increasing the speed of the bloodflow troughout the body and increase the rate in which the body uses the nutricions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:23 am

then i`ll let it run op to "rank C" but that`s about as far as i am willing to go since I know that this is definitely not a"b ranked jutsu or higher especially when combined with my clans specialty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:05 pm

downgraded the jutsu so any obstacle there would be at this time for a "C"ranked jutsu is removed now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:51 am

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:09 am

lol, There is no such thing as 120%. If this is suppose to push the body behond its normal capabilities it would only increase its normal capabilities in preformance, it would still be at 100 %. Btw, you saying. "i will not go any higher" shows a complete and uter disrespect for us moderators.

Anyway, Please explain how it can speed up the bloodcirculation and the circulatory system of the body, you left that part out. Please don't post vague jutsu, Explain them in detail in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:40 am

John wrote:lol, There is no such thing as 120%. If this is suppose to push the body behond its normal capabilities it would only increase its normal capabilities in preformance, it would still be at 100 %. Btw, you saying. "i will not go any higher" shows a complete and uter disrespect for us moderators.

Anyway, Please explain how it can speed up the bloodcirculation and the circulatory system of the body, you left that part out. Please don't post vague jutsu, Explain them in detail in the future.

the fact that i didn`t wanted to go any higher then that was not meant for disrespect of the mods nor admins. And i don`t want to provoke people or anything but I certaintly do not see any of you guys as better then me because even if you are a mod or admin you are still a human so i see each and every person regardless of rank, title, wealth, power or anything else as an equal to me meaning that I won`t change anything anymore to my jutsu as you consider this a "complete and utter insolence" towards you guys then you would consider beeing treated as an equal a "complete and utter insolence" if that is indeed the case well then there will be a bit of a problem but as i said before with this i meant no disrespect.

as for the explination of the jutsu i planned to put it in there but a jutsu which effect isn`t really that strong combined with a difficult explination is most of the time confusing or because of the explination regarded as a higher ranked jutsu which it actually isn`t.
but verry well, since you asked for this i will include it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down