Lopito Clan

Go down

Lopito Clan

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:17 pm

I made this clan in my sign up and I think I should put it here.

Name of Clan:The Lopito Clan

Kekkei Genkai:Lopit

Element:Earth and Wind

Special Characteristic:Lopit. Cat transformation.

Description:This clan is a clan that transform into cats. Any type of cat. Tiger, lion, cheetah, etc. They aren't effected by Genjutsu. Not much is known about them but that.

Clan Jutsus:
Cat Transformation Jutsu
Stage 3 Jutsu of Lopito Clan. This is the jutsu for the tranformation into a cat.

Cat Roar Jutsu
Stage 3 Jutsu of Lopito Clan. When the user is already transformed into a cat this jutsu can be activated. It can only be activated when he is in a Tiger form, a Lion form or a Cheetah form.

Underground Cat Jutsu
Stage 2 Jutsu of Lopito Clan. When the user is on the four legs, he can dig underground and pop up anywhere else.

Sonic Cat Ear Hearing Jutsu
Stage 1 Jutsu of Lopito Clan. The user is able to hear from 1 mile away((not gonna over powwer)).

Earth Style: Earth Pounding Technique
Lopito clan jutsu used without the Lopit. The user rises up really high and comes down really fast, slamming the ground. The ground will shake violently and make the opponent fall down to the ground.

Wind Style: Eagle Strike Jutsu
Lopito clan jutsu used without the Lopit. The user's arms twist like hurricanes and the wind turns into an eagle shape. The eagle will loke like a hurricane but in eagle shape. The 'eagle' will strike the opponent with it's 'beak' but it won't hit him like a hurricane. The opponent would feel a medium powered wind strike on him/her and it is done.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum