Ayame's Ultimate Jutsu

Go down

Ayame's Ultimate Jutsu

Post by Guest on Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:59 pm

Name: Spirit Phasing : Seirei Feizingu
Element: N/A
Type: Bloodline
Description: This jutsu allows Ayame to phase herself out of her body and into dead bodies/inanimate objects this is difficult to perform, and has only been mastered by Ayame and only usable by Ayame, this is her ultimate jutsu. When Ayame phases out of her body, her body lays vulnerable and is not in her control, If Ayame's body is destroyed she is unable to return to her body, and thus dies. When Ayame possesses an object/body she controls it freely, She is able to use any Kekkei Genkai or jutsu's it knew during its lifetime, She is also able to use her Kekkei Genkai and remembers all jutsus and is able to use them in the other body. When she phases into another body she automatically regenerates whatever is broken or missing in the body, but only when she first enters the body, she is not able to return to a body after leaving it because it will turn to dust once she leaves. The body can be anything including animals, puppets, or a statue. If she dies in the body which she is possessing Ayame dies, she is however able to escape the body before it dies and land in a new host when Ayame is not possessing and is floating as a spirit she is invulnerable to any kind of jutsu and just phases through it, she is unable to harm anyone in this state, she is able to choose whether to be visible or not, she has no scent or sound and doesn't require to breath, but is able to talk which can be heard if she wishes to be heard. Ayame is vulnerable to something though as a spirit form, she is able to be sealed into bodies, or objects such as a tailed beast, but a weaker seal would be fine. Ayame cannot be out of a body/object for more than 1 hour, if that happens a Shinigami will awaken and devour Ayame's soul thus killing Ayame, but her body will be intact still.

Last edited by Ayame Rikkai on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:21 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Ayame's Ultimate Jutsu

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:37 am

I don't really agree with the whole floating as a spirit thing, If you don't have a body for your soul as far as I'm concerned you're dead. Also seeing how it is a pretty powerful S rank add some other drawbacks from using it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:31 pm

I added a few things and took the floating thing, so I die if the body is gone, but yah I added/removed some things

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:33 pm

That isn't what I meant. I mean take out the whole spirit form. If your soul does not have a body to occupy then it will be made non-existant and you'll be dead. I realise this is Naruto but please try to make this realistic at least on the Naruto standards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:26 am

XD Naruto Standards =3, Hmm... what should it be =/, I'm not sure how else to put it 0.0, any ideas =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:54 am

Well a floating soul is still pretty unrealistic. How about making a time limit in transportation from one host to another. Like, your soul has a certain amount of time it has to reach another humanoid, animal or object and after the time limit your Soul basically dissapear making you dead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:17 pm

hmm k, I sent it back to the default as it was except added that If I'm not in a host/my body within an Hour a Shinigami comes and devours my soul =3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:49 am

Oh here John so it's easier to find my character, http://spanlefted.ingoo.us/ninja-sign-up-f3/ayame-rikkai-t3828.htm
oh and psst its in my sigi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:02 am

Approved then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:03 pm

Hooray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content