Go down

new jutsus

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:47 pm

These jutsu are discarded by me scroll down

Jutsu Name: earth doll

Element: earth

Description:
similair to earth bunshin though it makes usage of inscribed paper tags,
one goes on the ground and the other one goes on the user, an exact copy will be made
the bunshin will have your characteristics but unlike the regulair bunshin it will respond to commands given by the original or bearer of the tag and there is only one copy possible

Jutsu Name:binding earth

Description:

out of the earth will rise snake like strings of earth which will wrap around the targets feet immobilising them.
when the opponent is grasped the earth hardens to stone

Jutsu Name: twenty cuts

Element: wind

Description:

a wind thrust which cuts at twenty different places the cuts are shallow since their purpose is fatigeuing the target by making him lose blood and cooling his body down causing a person to tire out much faster

Jutsu Name: summon swords of the earth

Description:
summons two swords which are connected to eachother with a chain,
the swords are lighter then normal swords also it is sharp enough to cut clean trough regulair metal

Jutsu Name: metal shower

Element: none

Description:
a huge metal ball which contains a couple of hundred senbon needles within,
and equipped with an inscribed paper tag.
by signing it with your blood it will come to explode after about 5 seconds
launching needles and shreds of the metal container in random directions

Jutsu Name: Earth wall

Description:
creates a wall made out of dirt and clay and stone (in short earth) reinforced with chakra
for defensive purposes

Jutsu Name:weapon summon scroll

Element: none

Description:
capable to summon ridiculous ammounts of weaponry from out of nowhere since a shinobi isn`t able to carry with him or her more then just a few thrown weapons you will be able to re-stock in the middle of combat, the more weapons stored in the scroll the bigger it gets

Jutsu Name: crashing wind

Element:wind

Description:
concentrating air around the blade then unleashing it with a swing will create a gigant thrust of air which doesn`t cut but is strong enough to pulverise wood to mere shreds

Jutsu Name: Sand screen

Element:earth/wind

Description:
by creating a wind which sweeps up sand particles and sustaining this wind to keep the sand in the air you`ll be able to create a sand screen blocking both the users sight and the targets sight ((since sand will keep getting in your eyes)) similair to "the hidden in the mist" technique

these jutsu are discarded by me scroll down

Last edited by Nadeshiko on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: new jutsus

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:51 am

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:27 am

- 'binding earth' How would the earth harden to stone?

- 'Earth wall' Same as above, take out all this stone stuff.

- 'weapon summon scroll' Any hangsigns required? Just how many weapons is 'a ridiculous ammount'? Please add more detail to these jutsu.

- 'crashing wind' A genin with air control? No. Remove.

- 'Sand screen' This jutsu is impossible, wind would not be able to push the sand up. Your wind would merly make the sand blow in its direction. So if your intentions are to only get sand in your opponents eyes then sure why not. If not, then Remove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:54 am

John wrote:- 'binding earth' How would the earth harden to stone?

- 'Earth wall' Same as above, take out all this stone stuff.

- 'weapon summon scroll' Any hangsigns required? Just how many weapons is 'a ridiculous ammount'? Please add more detail to these jutsu.

- 'crashing wind' A genin with air control? No. Remove.

- 'Sand screen' This jutsu is impossible, wind would not be able to push the sand up. Your wind would merly make the sand blow in its direction. So if your intentions are to only get sand in your opponents eyes then sure why not. If not, then Remove.

sand screen is easy rotate air on the same spot and it will keep sweeping up the sand and keep it in the air like a sandstorm

the weapon summon scroll doesn`t needs seals nor blood you`ll only have to poor in chakra at the designated place (each weapon has onother one)

i`ll change earth wall so it doesn`t contains stone.

and furthermore this complete and utter disrespect is what you are showing here right here and right now I suggest you get off your high horse soon because you have brought this one way waaaaay to far.

chrashing wind is gone the rest is okay i geuss?
and the binding earth is also gone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:54 pm

I here by discard these jutsu
((keep in mind that there are two different persons here sharing one single account))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:10 pm

though i shall have these three:

Jutsu name: Earth wall

Element: Earth

Description:
Rises up a small wall about three meters long 2 meters high and 50 cm thick consisting of nothing but clay suitable for blocking standart attacks the weaker explosive notes and withstanding jutsu up to rank C

Jutsu name Sand screen

Rank C

Element none

Description
A conceilment technique which puts up a sand screen which is maintained until cancelled the area of effect has a radius of 15-21 meters arround the place from which it was cast.
disables sight from both the user and the target(s)
((similair to mist conceilment))

Jutsu name Earth Clone

Rank C

Element earth

Description
Creates an independed clone of the user similair to kage bunshin or mizu bunshin but instead it uses earth to create an artificial body.
Once it runs out of chakra or is canceled it will dissapear, since it is made out of a solid material it can take two direct hits instead of one before it dissolves

these are all, the jutsu i wish to be approved of... furthermore i wish you to forgive my brothers reaction.
Even though i approve of his train of thought and believe that he wasn`t in the wrong I cannot approve his reaction.
that was all.
[/b]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 01, 2008 12:42 pm

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:54 am