Saku's Jutsu

Go down

Saku's Jutsu

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:05 pm

Lightning Style: Fierce Lightning
C-rank
Ninjutsu

Requires handsigns. The user concentrates Lightning chakra into their index and middle fingers. The fingers will start to glow and spark up with electricy. The user than points their finger at their opponent, and releases the lightning chakra into a continous bolt of electricy. The bolt lasts 3 seconds. The user can also do this with both hands at the same time.

Lightning Style: Thunder Pulse
C-rank
Ninjutsu

Requires Handsigns.The user releases lightning chakra from their whole body outwards, in a fashion similiar to a pulse. Because of this, it can hit anything in any direction. The close the intended target is, the more damage it causes.

Binding Stare
Any Rank
Doujutsu

Using the Sharingan's ability to see the flow of chakra in another person's body, a sharingan user can extend his flow of chakra into his opponent's, similar to how a genjutsu work. By doing this, he can temporarily pause or if strong enough, reverse the flow of chakra, causing the victim to be paralyzed. Because extending the flow of your own chakra to another person's chakra is so diffucult, the technique doesn't last very long. The stronger the Sharingan, the stronger the temporary Bind is. Because the user needs to see the flow of chakra, only people with that kind of ability can learn this jutsu. Other variants of this technique, is shown that the user can also control the opponent's arms and legs, making the arms go behind the person and the legs to bend, but it was said to have a very powerful and experienced Sharingan to do it.

Last edited by Sakumo Uchiha on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Saku's Jutsu

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:20 am

- 'Lightning Style: Fierce Lightning' If your character doesn't need to use handsigns for this jutsu it would pretty much be considered a blood line trait. 'Lightning Chakra' does not create electricty all by itself unless you sent it out from all points which is llike a technique of Sasukes, which a genin would not be able to master, therefore, Remove or please convince me otherwise.

- 'Lightning Style: Thunder Pulse' Same as above, No handseals required? I don't think so.

- The sharingan can obviously see chakra, but they cannot look through another person and see the chakra flow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:46 am

I thought it was pretty obious all jutsu need handisgns, so i didn't post it, edited though.

This perception is also great enough to see through genjutsu, depending upon the skill of the user, and the ability to observe the movement and flow of chakra, but not to the same extent or clarity as the Byakugan. Another ability of the Sharingan is the ability to see chakra as color, even through other objects. For example when Sasuke fights Deidara, he can see Deidara's bombs hidden under ground because of their chakra.

credit goes to naruto.wikia.com

That proves the Sharingan CAN see chakra and the flow of chakra, but not to the extent of the byuakgan, which can see the chakra points. Also genjutsu works by extending your flow of chakra into the opponents, which is the exact thing i do with Binding Stare, except i flow my chakra inot theirs, pauseing the flow of chakra instead of messing with their senses by using their own chakra, parlyzing them for about 5 seconds or so, depening on the level of the Sharingan.

Obito, even at 2 tomoe, was able to see the flow of chakra in Rin's body, and he was able to figure out that it was a genjutsu by the irregualr flow of chakra in her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:17 pm

well... the jutsus themselves make sense now, however in my opinion those jutsus are more powerful then C rank jutsus,

a lightining bolt coming from two fingers.... for a genin to do.... not likely.....

the thundering pulse.... that one is a C rank so that one is more or less approved....

blinding stare... it seems from what you have said that you place your own chakra into there chakra system to mess with there chakra... is that correct?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:30 pm

Yesh, idk how a bolt of electricty is OP, its not natural electricy, its liek any other raiton jutsu. And yes youa re correct about binding stare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:34 pm

.... a lightning bolt.... from a genin is over powered..... a lightning bolt from a chunin is not.....

so your mixing your chakra and theres?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:34 pm

ok.......

yesh i ams

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:41 pm

in my thinking... mixing one persons chakra with another.... hmm... i guess that could work.... until that person got rid of your chakra in there system....

ok.... all three are approved... however the Lightning Style: Fierce Lightning jutsu.... you are not allowed to use till you are a chunin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:55 pm

YAY! ok ty Drake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down