Washi's newer jutsu including summons. [2nd] [Approved] BB

Go down

Washi's newer jutsu including summons. [2nd] [Approved] BB

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:13 am

Jutsu Name: Kuchiyose no Jutsu Washi - Summoning Technique: Eagles
Type: Summoning
Element: N/A

Link to Profile:

Description: When the user has a contract with the Eagles he or she is able to summon them by biting his thumb and making the handseals required. The amount of chakra offered is directly proportional to the size of the pterosaur summoned.

Summons:

Summon Name: Bokuwashi
Summon Rank: S
Summon Size: Huge, Boss

Description: Bokuwashi is a huge eagle and the Boss summon of the Eagles. He is almost never summoned and rarely listens to Washi's orders, the only reason he allows himself to be summoned is to eat humans. He is quick to anger and would not hesitate to eat the summoner if they lost his respect. Sometimes Bokuwashi also demands prepared fresh bodies before he fights for the user. Summoning Bokuwashi also uses up a large amount of chakra like other boss summons.

Summon Name: Zalchi
Summon Rank: A
Summon Size: Very large, windspan: 11m

Description: Zalchi is a large eagle he is able to fly extremely fast (up to 100 miles/hour) and like all other eagles is a complex and flexible flier. Despite his size, he is still very evasive and capable of dodgeing many attacks. Zalchi is mainly summoned in battle situations because of his size and strength.

Summon Name: Sora
Summon Rank: B
Summon Size: Medium, windspan: 5m

Description: Sora is a eagle. Although much smaller than Zalchi, Sora is also much faster (up to 150 miles/hour) and even more evasive. Her speed and and flexibility makes her extremely valuable when Washi wants to travel or run away.

Other summons:

Summon Name: N/A.
Summon Rank: C
Summon Size: Small
Summon Pack: 10

Description: The user is able to summon 10 or more small eagles who hunt in packs. They can be used as scouts or to track with their noses and from above. They can also be used as distractions or irritations in battle.

Other Jutsu:

Jutsu Name: Waton: Kiwa - Hoop Release: Spirit Hoops
Type: Ninjutsu

Description: When this jutsu is used spirit hoops are formed and fly or home in fast towards the target soul. These hoops do not exist on the physical plane and cannot be blocked or countered by any conventional techniques and are only visible by the shadows they make as they fly or hover towards the opponent (I.E attacks on the physical plane will not destroy it).

Once the hoops bind on to the opponent, his soul or the demon that inhabits the body is bound and anchored in one place. If the person has a demon, then only the demon is bound and the person's soul is still free. If the person's soul is bound then the opponent is still able to move his body and use his jutsu but moving away from the anchor causes intense pain to the opponent, the further he moves from the anchor the greater the pain is as he stretches his soul further. If the opponent moves too far away they may tear their own soul.

The hoops eventually disperse on their own or Washi may disperse them himself. Because it latches onto souls/spirits rather than bodies it can be used against unconventional targets or targets that do not exist on the physical plane (i.e a spirit not inside a body). If Washi is able to hold the opponents physical body with the demon hoops at the same he holds their spirit then he is able to instantly kill the opponent by destroying body and spirit.

It is possible to counter this technique through sheer force of will power and emotional strength, the soul is able to break out of the binding if the user continually ignores the intense pain and concentrates on breaking out of the soul bind. The user may move within a 100m radius of where their soul is anchored, any more may seriously strain and tear the soul.

Preparation: Before Washi can use this jutsu he must first prepare the spirits or souls that the hoops will be made out of. He can do this before battle but he first needs to find somebody who has recently died and extract their spirit. The other method is to use a little bit of his own soul to perform this technique.

Jutsu Name: Yokai/Ki Tekishutsu - Demon/Spirit Extraction.
Type: Special

Description: By using the Spirit Hoops and anchoring/binding the demon or soul, Washi is able to pull outthe souls or demons of the body out by moving the hoops but this process can take from three days to five days to complete depending on how strong the spirit or demon is. As he gradually pulls the souls out he has to keep feeding chakra but the process can be shortened if other Akatsuki members give him their chakra and help to pull the soul or demon out of the body. Complete extraction of the demon or soul requires this technique which works like a vacuum which absorbs all the spiritual essence from the body.

Once the demon or soul is fully extracted, this jutsu also allows Washi to place the demon into an item or container of his choice. If this container is a living being then it takes atleast two days for the demon or soul to be put back in. The living being may suffer side effects after this process but will gain the power of the soul or demon that was extracted. However the demon or soul will still have to be surpressed by the container's will power or a seal to make sure the demon does not break out and control the container's body.

Placing the demon or soul into an item such as an amulet will allow the user of the demon to more easily control it but the power given will be much lower.

If the extraction is complete then the body who had their soul or demon removed consequently dies unless at the same time another spirit or soul is put in. Partial extraction will also lead to a coma state and the soul may become damaged as a result.

Jutsu Name: Waton: Tomurai - Hoop Release: Burial

Description: Small hoops of concentrated chakra burst out from the ground beneath an opponent and latch onto the opponent's heel or ankle. The hoops can then either drag the opponent down into the earth to suffocate or crush the heel or ankle of the opponent to immobilise them.

Jutsu Name: Waton: Meimuwa - Hoop Release: Illusion Hoops
Type: Genjutsu

Description: Small hoops of concentrated chakra burst out from the ground and latch onto the opponent, usually the heels or ankles. When contact is made the hoops disappear and the chakra composing the hoops move into the opponent to overpower their nerve system and senses putting them into a genjutsu of Washi's choice.

Jutsu Name: Waton: Yuukai - Hoop Release: Fusion
Type: Genjutsu or Ninjutsu
Element: All

Description: This jutsu is more of an ability then a proper jutsu. The user is able to fuse the hoops that he has to make them even stronger or larger without using much chakra to do so. Fused hoops may also have multiple abilities.

Jutsu Name: Waton: Senrowa - Hoop Release: Tracking Hoops

Description: The user shoots out small hoops that are almost invisible to the naked eye, these hoops travel extremely fast and are able to quickly home in and latch onto the opponent. Because these hoops are so small the opponent will most likely not even feel them but they contain a chakra signature allowing Washi to track his opponents by sensing his own chakra signature.

Jutsu Name: Waton: Sanjuu no Tatewa - Hoop Release:Triple Shield Hoops

Description: The user uses 50% of his chakra to create three hoops of super-condensed chakra that suddenly enlarge and become three gigantic moveable shields able to block almost all attacks. The strength of each individual shield is much greater then that of an individual Rashomon Gate but the shields will eventually disperse as more attacks batter it. This defence is able to block atleast 1 S-ranked technique and 3-5 A ranked techniques.

Note: Will remove Bokuwashi if he's too powerful.

Last edited by Washi Oda on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:07 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Washi's newer jutsu including summons. [2nd] [Approved] BB

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 2:29 am

Bump

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:24 am

-Not sure on your summon as its a dinosaur, kinda impossible to summon.

-Spirit Hoops and Demon/Spirit Extraction. OP. I would only allow this for an out of battle jutsu so you can extract the soul/demon of people or bijuu. Otherwise no.

-Waton: Meimuwa - Hoop Release: Illusion Hoops does seem to make much sense Genjutsu affects the mind, so how can chakra suddenly do that indepently.

-Waton: Sanjuu no Tatewa - Hoop Release:Triple Shield Hoops Hmm they cant block any attack id say only A, Most S would anhilate them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:43 am

- Well dragons can be summoned and other mythical creatures, I don't see why dinosaurs can't be. Pterodactyls are basically birds but with larger wings and no feathers.

-Ok I agree they are a little OP but considering I actually have to kill a real Rped character (not NPC) or sacrifice a bit of my own soul (side effects) as well using a lot of chakra (S-ranked technique) and not even being able to instantly kill the opponent whereas most S-ranked techniques can. Maybe I can make it more stoppable but because the person can still use jutsu and move and hence kill me I don't think it's necessary. The
preparation is similar to Edo Tensei, only instead of resurrecting powerful foes, I am simply anchoring someone's soul.

-Also the demon extraction jutsu takes 3- to 5 days, it can't be used in battle situations and it was never intended to be.

-Genjutsu is basically chakra affecting the opponent's senses and nervous system. The hoops are made out of chakra, they just disperse into the opponent's nervous system. It's just a more surprising way of using genjutsu.

Definition of Genjutsu: Genjutsu is created when a ninja extends their chakra flow through the cerebral nervous system of their opponent to control their mind's chakra, thereby affecting their five senses.

- For the three shields, think of it this way, Oro's triple Rashomon was able to block the KN4 pure chakra attack and I'm pretty sure he did not use 50% of his chakra to summon them. I'm sacrificing 50% of my chakra which is a huge amount, I think it should be able to block a S-ranked technique considering it's a S-ranked shield technique itself. Basically I'd only be able to use this technique once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:53 am

-I understand your point but Dragon have existed at different points in time Dinosaurs exists billions of years ago and are all dead.

-The OP bit is that it stops the opponent from moving and cannot be stop they are then officially dead as you can do whatever you want to em like stab a kunai through the head and their dead and cant stop you.

-Fine

-Alright what I read was it was independent so you are controlling that flow of chakra once it has reached the opponent.

-Hmm justify how many attacks it would take to destroy each one aka 1 S rank, 2 A rank and so on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:02 am

Blitz boy wrote:-I understand your point but Dragon have existed at different points in time Dinosaurs exists billions of years ago and are all dead.

-The OP bit is that it stops the opponent from moving and cannot be stop they are then officially dead as you can do whatever you want to em like stab a kunai through the head and their dead and cant stop you.

-Fine

-Alright what I read was it was independent so you are controlling that flow of chakra once it has reached the opponent.

-Hmm justify how many attacks it would take to destroy each one aka 1 S rank, 2 A rank and so on.

- This is not real life, I don't see why it's such a big problem that I'm using a dinosaur.

- It doesn't stop your opponent from moving, it just hurts if they move further and further away from where the hoops originally bound them. They can still use jutsu and move, but they just can't run away from the battlefield without intense pain but as you think it is OP I made it so that it is possible to break out of the soul bind/anchor (read last paragraph of the jutsu).

- For the shields, I can see them being able to stop 1 S-ranked attack or 3-5 A ranked attacks. Although this depends on just how strong the S or A ranked attacks are but that is on average I would say because some A ranked attacks are weak and some are strong. I put this detail in the jutsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:45 am

-Dinosaur are extinct end of discussion you cant summon something that is dead.

-You need specify range in this jutsu cause by my guess moving 30-40 cm away from your soul would tear it off you. Plus even with the final paragraph they would only be able to concentrate on breaking the jutsu leaving them open and unable to do anything really.

-Fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:59 am

- Fine.

- Ok i'll edit it later to specify the range.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:12 am

BB seal of Approval

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down