Ayame Rikkai Jutsu

Go down

Ayame Rikkai Jutsu

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:49 pm

My Character is on the link below Ayame Rikkai in my signature.

Name: Typhoon of human explosions : Gufuu Haretsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Water, Wind
Definition: The jutsu begins by performing handsigns and placing ones palm on a body of water, the water then turns into a large Typhoon of water which homes in towards the target at rapid speeds and traps them in the typhoon, The Typhoon sucks them in at rapid speeds and will resist most attacks due to the rapid acceleration, the speeds are so fast that the target(s) will have a difficult time doing much in the Typhoon, once they are in the Typhoon wind pours into the Typhoon the winds cut and slice the target(s) in the Typhoon creating major damage, soon later through the users will the water in the Typhoon begins sprouting water clones which all perform a single hand sign of the tiger and explode causing major damage and a major explosion.

Name: Clone Mania : Bushin Kyousou
Type: Genjutsu
Element: None
Definition: This jutsu begins with the user creating Shadow Clones (Or Other Tangible clones Water/etc) along with some nontangible ones like Haze or regular bushin clones, the clones attack the target along with the target, The Genjutsu is activated by touching the target, the target will not notice they are in Genjutsu, and the place they are in in the Genjutsu looks exactly like it was before it happens so fast that the target doesn't notice and it seems as if they are still fighting the clones, The clones though in this Genjutsu will instead of vanishing when poofing into dust emerge as two and multiply the target will not notice for a while, the clones in the genjutsu are also capable of speaking and talk as if there was no genjutsu/etc, this genjutsu is almost impossible to distinguish from real life. This genjutsu ends when the target feels real pain in the real world, or they die in the Genjutsu which will lead in them going unconcious. Real life time passes as the Genjutsu happens.

Name: Invisible Winds : Meimei kaze
Element: Wind
Definition: This Jutsu controls invisible winds that will home in on the target silently and unhearable they will surround the target and then suddenly turn into vicious rapid cutting and slicing winds that slice the target as if there were multiple knives cutting at their skin/etc.

Name: Red Snow Blooming : Chiyuki Kaika
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Element: None
Definition: This Jutsu begins with the user using a distraction of some sort to bother the target preferably Shadow Clone, or some kind of long lasting thing, The user will then phase into the ground and go under the target and place multiple exploding tags under them in the ground, The user will then phase up into their body, this is easier as a weasel form, once in the body the user will place microscopic explosives inside the body of the target especially on the vital organs, the user will then get string and tie it around the targets leg bones, the user will then jump out of the body and tie the string to some sort of tree/etc in the surrounding area, The User will then appear behind the target and stay phased and activate the bombs. This requires extremely fast movement fast enough that the user can do all this before the target feels any discomfort, pain/notices. The technique ends with the target exploding on the inside and then the tags below exploding, making the shape of a red rose in blood where the body was, the body will be destroyed completely, the red rose appears when the body explodes once the tags explode though even the blood will be scattered everywhere or dried up and disintegrated. Only the most skilled of Snow Rikkai members can do this jutsu.

Last edited by Ayame Rikkai on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:56 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Ayame Rikkai Jutsu

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:18 pm

Name: Typhoon of human explosions : Gufuu Haretsu
Definition: The jutsu begins by performing handsigns and placing ones palm on a body of water, the water then turns into a large Typhoon of water which homes in towards the target at rapid speeds and traps them in the typhoon, The Typhoon sucks them in at rapid speeds and will resist most attacks due to the rapid acceleration, the speeds are so fast that the target(s) will have a difficult time doing much in the Typhoon, once they are in the Typhoon wind pours into the Typhoon the winds cut and slice the target(s) in the Typhoon creating major damage, soon later the water in the Typhoon begins sprouting water clones which all perform a single hand sign of the tiger and explode causing major damage and a major explosion.

is there a timer with the water clones or is it simply your will that makes them come?

the others look fine to me. Chiyuki Kaika is a combo move you know the problem with those.just a reminder XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:31 pm

creation wrote:Name: Typhoon of human explosions : Gufuu Haretsu
Definition: The jutsu begins by performing handsigns and placing ones palm on a body of water, the water then turns into a large Typhoon of water which homes in towards the target at rapid speeds and traps them in the typhoon, The Typhoon sucks them in at rapid speeds and will resist most attacks due to the rapid acceleration, the speeds are so fast that the target(s) will have a difficult time doing much in the Typhoon, once they are in the Typhoon wind pours into the Typhoon the winds cut and slice the target(s) in the Typhoon creating major damage, soon later the water in the Typhoon begins sprouting water clones which all perform a single hand sign of the tiger and explode causing major damage and a major explosion.

is there a timer with the water clones or is it simply your will that makes them come?

the others look fine to me. Chiyuki Kaika is a combo move you know the problem with those.just a reminder XP

Wait Combo problem? Well for the Typhoon its my will ill fix that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:19 pm

look good to meh now.and you know combo jutsu are usually hard as hell to pull off.nothing I see wrong with it though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:22 pm

I know combo's are hard, okay can you approve?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:23 pm

I already did but if you want somthing more official
APPROVED
if I was allowed to approve that is XP

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:07 pm

Well I mean place it on my application so that its official

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:26 pm

well currently I can only moderate not approve stuff like you so...yea. :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:31 pm

O okay XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:55 pm

Ok, I see no problem other than the first being changed to A-Rank.

Then I'll approve ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:59 pm

Thank you ^-^

APPROVED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down