More Ayame Jutsu

Go down

More Ayame Jutsu

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:25 pm

The link to my character is in my signature under the word Ayame Rikkai

Name: Tornado rain
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Wind
Description: The user summons multiple shadow clones each of them prepare two Rasengan one of a lower heat than the other, they then jump and imbue wind chakra into the Rasengans and place them together still concentrating them and hit the ground with the Rasengan, the Rasengan will then blast into a large tornado that will last for a long period of time, each clone does the same at the same time and the Tornados surround the target(s) and do immense damage and destruction.

Name: Rushing Otter Bombs
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu creates otters shaped by water the otters will rush towards the target at immense speeds and will evade attacks thrown toward them by dodging side to side with minor movements their movements are instinctive and work a bit like shadow clone minds, the otters will create a massive explosion when in contact with a target.

Name: Heartsplit
Type: Kekkei Genkai/Ninjutsu
Element: None
Description: This jutsu begins with the user turning into a weasel and then making 3 shadow clones, the 4 weasels will surround the target in a circle and then at the same time jump into the target and grab a section of their heart, they will then at the same time jump out each holding a section of the heart.

Name: Parasitic Weasel
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Description: The user turns into a weasel and phases into the targets body the user then tears the target from the inside out, starting with vital organs and going onto muscles and nerves/etc, once the target dies the user of the technique jumps out of the body, which will most likely have died part way through the technique.

Name: Internal Weasel Clone Explosion
Description: The user turns into a weasel and phases into the target, the user will then summon multiple shadow clone inside the body, the user will then jump out and set the shadow clones which are intruth explosive shadow clones to explode in three seconds the target will then explode and their body will be scattered to the winds, and all that will be in their spot is a puddle of blood.

Last edited by Ayame Rikkai on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: More Ayame Jutsu

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:36 pm

Internal Weasel Clone-Heartsplit-Parasitic Weasel
These are possible S-Rank jutsu and im unsure if they are OP.My brain is zapped-you need a second opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:35 pm

Well It is my kekkei genkai, but okay I was a S-ranked criminal so I'm fine with it being S ranked since I'm approved to use S rank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:48 pm

BUMP someone approve?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:07 pm

Tornado rain- When did you learn Rasengan? It was invented by the Fourth Hokage learned by Jiraiya, Naruto and (Perhap) Kakashi. The latter 3 dont exist aswel.

Rushing Otter Bombs- How does it explode if it just water in the form of an otter. Also how can it avoid all attacks thrown at it?

Heartsplit- Approved

Parasitic Weasel- Surely you must be able to be attacked whilst in your phasing form or thats clearly OP. Also explain the phazing do you turn spectral and go into them or do you instantly appear in them.

Internal Weasel Clone Explosion- Same as above.

Breathing Puppets- This seems to require adanced pupeteer skills along with exceptionally high medical skills to execute. Neither of which you have. Also the ability to control someone tieing string to their muscles and chakra seems very loose.

Blood Sacrifice Healing- You do not have medical skills listed as your skill and specialty. Remove this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:20 pm

Well Rasengan I learned a while ago 0.0, and true the three don't exist, but simple enough to learn, as shown through Jiraya training Naruto concentration of Chakra into a spherical ball and the fact that Rasengan isn't Kekkei Genkai/etc just a A rank, so It is possible for a ninja to learn, I've had Rasengan for a while.

For the Rushing otter bombs, imagine Kisames Water Shark Bomb except smaller and around 3-5 of them, they also attempt to avoid attacks so aka they don't go through attacks just saying they avoid kunais if you throw at them, and it explodes through chakra/etc like Water Shark Bomb 0.0.

Well my Phasing is my Kekkei Genkai and it was approved by Lady T, along with multiple other mods and hasn't been called OP yet, because Its a physical thing where I actually move my molecules/etc, but can remain alive/etc, but It has a limit to how long I can phase aka like holding my breath/etc, so I have a limit to how long I can phase/etc and if I end up stoping phasing while inside lets say underground that would be bad and end in me dying from having my molecules seperated and not being together/body functions die, and while phasing I move same speed/etc normally and I can't harm people while phased, but I can go into empty cavities of people aka organs make shadow clones rapidly while unphased then leave phasing then blow the clones up/etc.

For the puppets true I'm not an advanced puppeteer so I may have to remove that, but my character is indeed medical in history, but since not puppeteer, I guess I can't and true it was a bit vague lol, I'm fine without this not sure when I would use lol.

Well Medical was in my characters history, sure not in my skills/specialty, but I've been approved in using medical jutsus/etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:00 pm

Tornado rain- So basically your saying you made up the Rasengan on your own without any help. Now bearing in mind its difficulty is Waaaay high and that The Fourth Hokage, one of the greatest Shinobi in Naruto historu, spent 3 years creating it. This leads me to believe I doubt you could have developed it on your own as it is Hokage rank jutsu.

Rushing Otter Bombs- Still how are they avoiding attacks, chakra doesnt have a mind of its own.

Concerning your description of phasing I think their is a fundmental problem with Parastic Weasel and Internal Weasel Clone Explosion. By spliiting apart at your molecules the moment you try to form once more in an opponents body that would be impossible as their isnt space. Also that means you cant use chakra or do any physical activities so those two jutsu's are useless.

Blood Sacrifice Healing- You cant use anything over B rank medical in my opinion unless it one of your specialties. If you could their would be no point to choosing your speciaties would there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:06 pm

I didn't say I made or learned on my own, my character learned rasengan from some teacher/etc during her life and learned rasengan at a point, but she hasn't invented it on her own, no shes not that talented =D.

The rushing otter bombs well, they are controlled on the users will 0.0 kind of how for most jutsu the jutsu will hit the target, and not the user lol, and they are dodging by dashing to the left or right/etc, They would have their own minds kind of like shadow clones.

And for the weasel jutsus, I turn into a small weasel which would indeed fit inside larger internal organs and they would be unphased inside the organ, and perform the jutsu quickly then rephase and exit, so thus the jutsu are used inside the target, so I would phase into the stomach or some other hollow organ then use the jutsu and make like 2 or 3 shadow clones of weasels escape and then boom, for the parasitic go into a organ then unphase go rawr rip from inside then phase out.

True... could I tone down the blood sacrifice to be B then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:22 am

Still a problem because as I said earlier the only teachers who know the Rasengan, aside from the Fourth Hokage, dont exist. So the only way you could have learned it is if you had a major link to the Hokage in your history.

Alright approved if you say they can only to minor movements like side to side. Shadow clones are move advanced in my opinion that why they can move more.

That still seem OP once you phase apart you cant be seeen but move at regualr speed once in the body its automatic win and if the Opponent tries to stop it its god modding.

Concerning the Medical jutsu if you make it B you may aswell make a new one as its around S rank now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:45 pm

Well actually I can be seen when phasing BB, I am able to be seen when phasing, so I can be avoided and seen, and the opponent is able to avoid it by doing things example make a explosive clone and then substitute it aka its a auto ko for me, I can't instantly phase theres like a few seconds for it to go into affect, and so If someone were to use a substitution and blow me up I would die since once i phase into it and unphase it goes boom and I die. So Its easily counterable 0.0

So Otter Bomb is approved right. Rasengan I could make it so that I learned/figured on myself I was a missing-nin for 7 years in my characters history and it doesn't say what I did during those times except that I became stronger/learned new jutsu so in 7 years time or less it would be possible for me to learn Rasengan so maybe I should make it so I just learned it?

Wait so for the medical jutsu I should maybe tone it, ill tone that down so read the jutsu ill edit that, ill also add for the otter bomb how they have limited movement/etc and how that works k?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:08 pm

Rasengan- Tbh I dont think it is viable for you to learn it. If you wish to make a similar style jutsu be my guest however.

Phasing- That needs to be specified. I see no problem now I know all the facts about it. So aside from the medical and Rasengan jutsu the others are approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:05 pm

What you mean specified for phasing so I can't have Rasengan? Okay can I'll go on my app and switch Rasengan for a jutsu like it is that okay? and for the medical I toned it down to only minor wounds so it would be B rank since all it can really do is minor skin and muscle wounds =/.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:10 am

Wait nvm, I'll remove the medical jutsu, since theres already a Kekkei Genkai technique on this site with the same thing as my medical jutsu, so ill just delete the medical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:03 am

No
Name: Tornado rain
Element: Wind
Description: The user summons multiple shadow clones each of them prepare two Rasengan one of a lower heat than the other, they then jump and imbue wind chakra into the Rasengans and place them together still concentrating them and hit the ground with the Rasengan, the Rasengan will then blast into a large tornado that will last for a long period of time, each clone does the same at the same time and the Tornados surround the target(s) and do immense damage and destruction.

No rasengan, so this jutsu is pointless.

Name: Rushing Otter Bombs
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu creates otters shaped by water the otters will rush towards the target at immense speeds and will evade attacks thrown toward them by dodging side to side with minor movements their movements are instinctive and work a bit like shadow clone minds, the otters will create a massive explosion when in contact with a target.

I like it. A water explosion?
Hmm cool non the less approved!

Name: Heartsplit
Description: This jutsu begins with the user turning into a weasel and then making 3 shadow clones, the 4 weasels will surround the target in a circle and then at the same time jump into the target and grab a section of their heart, they will then at the same time jump out each holding a section of the heart.

Oh..wow...interesting.
But how do they grab the heart if its under there skin.
Do they rip your skin through and go into your body..if you have enough time to do so..
Egh..
Please explain.

Name: Parasitic Weasel
Type: Kekkei Genkai
Description: The user turns into a weasel and phases into the targets body the user then tears the target from the inside out, starting with vital organs and going onto muscles and nerves/etc, once the target dies the user of the technique jumps out of the body, which will most likely have died part way through the technique.

Eww deadly and eww.
Oh well Approved.

And yeah The Heartsplit, Internal weasel jutsus are S rank.
Please change them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:59 pm

Well they're my Kekkei Genkai lol, Must all my Kekkei Genkai jutsu's be S rank XD but fine -.-, and for the heart rip one Ketiou, I can phase parts of body and I can make other things phase with me, so aka the clones can as well, So what happens is I phase in and in a short time I unphase the head and grab onto the heart and rip with the clones then phase again with the heart piece and jump out, so thats how the heart break works aka It's immediately ripping the heart out so while dashing it comes out, But my character has Rasengan approved on her 0.0... So should I remove Rasengan, I've used it multiple times already without complaint, but as BB said I can't Rasengan, but I can have something similar, just not Rasengan 0.0, so for the rain of spiral thing I could change the name Rasengan to something else, and make another jutsu instead of Rasengan, which is concentrated Chakra, but releases a tornado instead of Rasengan and is rapidly spinning chakra in a mini tornado shape on the hand and when in contact releases a tornado is that okay? I'll make the jutsu if approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:00 pm

Wow alot.
Yeah sure.
S rank.
I understand, you use the phasing. Approved.
You have Rasengan on your profile?
Hmm I would say make something like it but not rasengan.
It takes a long time to master this jutsu and yeah..
And yeah all of them must!
XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:21 pm

Well, my character was learning/mastering jutsus for 7 years while she was a missing-nin in her history I think that would be more than enough for her to learn Rasengan 0.0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down