Snakes...

Go down

Snakes...

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:51 pm

Summoning Jutsu (Snakes)
C-rank
Ninjutsu

The basic form of all summoning techniques, this jutsu uses a contract, hand seals, and the user's blood to summon an animal or weapon from another dimension. As an alternative to the normal hand seals, the same contract that appears on the ground during the summoning can be drawn by hand and activated, producing the same result. The type of animal summoned is determined by the contract. The blood is used as a signature to make the contract, which can be written on a scroll or tattoo, valid. Once summoned, the animal can perform a task or help the user in battle.

Sakumo was able to summon Snakes after finding a discarded scroll at the edge of the village. He didn't know it was a summon for snakes, he just followed the directions on the scroll, which said for him to sign his name in blood and perform certain hand signs. After mastering the unusual technique, Sakumo discovered he can summon snakes with the scroll. This unlocked various abilites for him to use. Sakumo can summon some very large snakes, but only slightly larger than a grown man. All snakes used can talk.

Striking Shadow Snake
C-rank
Ninjutsu

The user ejects snakes from their wrist of sleeve, usually after a punching motion. The snake are used primarily to attack from a distance and, being snakes, can cause multiple wounds on the victims body, or hold them in place and can even poison the target. Because snakes are used, it is said that the user would have to learn the Snake Summoning Contract, to actually perform this technique. The user can also control the amount, size, and type of snakes ejected.

Ground Striking Snake
C-rank
Ninjutsu

Utilizing the striking shadow snake, the user places their both hands onto the ground (The hands cannot be seen due to long sleeves covering them). Then, they will secretly use the Striking Shadow Snake technique to send the snakes through the ground, applying chakra to the snakes so they can drill easily through the ground. The snakes the come from underneath their opponent, and either injure, restrain, or poison them. The opponent will usually not suspect a thing.

Poison Snake Fog
C-rank
Ninjutsu

Utilizing the Striking Snake, the user ejects snakes from their sleaves, but instead of going after their target, they open their mouths and release a transparent poisnious gas from their mouth. This is performed by mixing their poison, with a certain chemical in their body, causing the poison to react and heat up, evaporating into a gas form. The evaporated poison is kept in the Snake's mouth until the user commands the snake. Though the poison is transparent and strong, it travels very slowly.

Liquid Venom
C-rank
Ninjutsu

utilizing the striking shadow snake, the user can eject snakes from their sleeve, but instead of going after their target, they shoot a liquid venom at their opponent, which burns through anything it comes in contact with. The venom is potentially lethal if it stays on an object for too long.

Summoning: Snake Fang Bind
B-rank
Ninjutsu

Sakumo uses the summoning jutsu, but instead of summoning a snake on the surface, he summons about 50 of them underground. The snakes then travel until they're under the victim and come out from under, wraping themselves around the victim and biting them.The opponent wouldn't suspect a thing. The snakes restrict the movment of the opponent and can possibly posion them. This jutsu takes up a large amount of chakra, and can only be used once in battle. The jutsu can also be used for recon and spying, since the snakes can communicate with the user.

Last edited by Sakumo Uchiha on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:09 pm; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Snakes...

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:44 am

Finished!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:49 am

-Concerning your summon how did you just find a summoning scroll then without knowing what it did summon a giant snake? Without instruction from a teacher that would be impossible. Also concerning the summon itself, the size of it would be impossible for a genin. At genin rank you should be able to summon a human sized snake. Once thats changed il actually check out the jutsu's.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:02 pm

Blitz boy wrote:-Concerning your summon how did you just find a summoning scroll then without knowing what it did summon a giant snake? Without instruction from a teacher that would be impossible. Also concerning the summon itself, the size of it would be impossible for a genin. At genin rank you should be able to summon a human sized snake. Once thats changed il actually check out the jutsu's.

Okay i deleted Kodaja, and no one was willing to teach me the summoning jutsu so i taught myself. I also added some stuff in the summoning jutsu, and added one more jutsu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:03 pm

I dont think you quite understand what I said. You cant teach yourself to summon. Also how have you developed those snake jutsu without having a relationship to them or having like a snake teacher teaching you them. If you need a person to teach you how to summon I will.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:04 pm

Ok... so when and if i finish the summoning jutsu, learn it, and master it, i can have the snake tech?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Ok i officially finished this topic with BB which allows me acess to snake summoning and snake related jutsu. Somone please approve my jutsu.

http://spanlefted.ingoo.us/fire-country-hidden-leaf-village-f4/summoning-jutsu-the-snake-contract-bb-and-sakumo-only-t6287.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:54 pm

Poison Snake Fog- How is it invisible and how do the snake form it into a gaseos form?

Snake Fang Bind- No B ranked jutsu's.

The rest are approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:09 pm

poison Snake Fog -edited, i meant transparent more than invisble

Snake Fang Bind - I thought we were allowed 1 B-rank tech as genin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:09 am

Approved.

Back to top Go down