Tsuin Tou Myu-jikaru Uta No Jutsu - Twin Musical Tower Technique [Approved] BB

Go down

Tsuin Tou Myu-jikaru Uta No Jutsu - Twin Musical Tower Technique [Approved] BB

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:09 pm

Name: Twin Musical Tower Song Technique - Tsuin Tou Myu-jikaru Uta No Jutsu ツインの音楽のタワー歌技術 -
Description: Twin musical tower Song is utilized by the missing ninja, Toshiro Kazura. Using a vast amount of chakra, Toshiro is able to send up two connected towers, able to reach over 4000' in height, and 1000' across. Each tower contains musical strings under the metal coverings of the towers. When the song begins, the song is like a calming song, able to heal even the fiercest rage. The song begins to overwhelm the tower in chakra, sending it through the ground and around the area in as large as it is, it's chakra is able to heal almost anything in it's area, as far as anyone can see it. Symbols of life bend from the towers, growing into metal flowers, small flowers across little steel vines. As the song continues, the tower will release it's full extent, looking like a giant twin flower, glowing a vibrant light-green. Due to the massive amount of chakra needed for this jutsu, Toshiro only uses it when necessary, and only when he really needs it, because this technique places him down to the chakra of than a lesser academy student, making it useless to use until the chakra is built up once more.

Dimensions: 4000' Height, 1000' Width 500' Length.

Healing Range: 500' - 1500' Diameter (Depends on the length of the song)

Last edited by Toshiro A. Kazura on Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Re: Tsuin Tou Myu-jikaru Uta No Jutsu - Twin Musical Tower Technique [Approved] BB

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:25 am

Can you specify units and from the looks of this it heals everything within the songs radius and leaves you with absoulty no chakra basically.

Back to top Go down

Re: Tsuin Tou Myu-jikaru Uta No Jutsu - Twin Musical Tower Technique [Approved] BB

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:52 pm

Really, not All my chakra, since i have more than a normal shinobi, like 170% more than a normal one, so it will only leave me with a small amount, which means, another jutsu, and it's over. My chakra would be like, lower than an academy student's level...

>Changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:55 pm

BB seal of approval bear in mind this consumes a hell of a lot of chakra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down