Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Summon "Anki" Properties [Approved] HH

Go down

Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Summon "Anki" Properties [Approved] HH

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:12 am

I'd like to pass this by all of you before I put it into my chuunin profile. I understand that since I've become chuunin rank, I can finally use my summon.

Summon Name: Anki

Summon Age: Unknown, but known to be around since before the founding of the five great countries.

Summon Gender: Male

Summon Looks: A large cephilapod of an unusual silver hue. Like many other octopi, he has eight limbs, but lacks suckers of any sort on his tentacles. His main body is approximately three feet long, two feet wide, and two feet high, although because of its pliable skin, these dimensions may vary. His mass remains the same. His limbs are thick and muscular, and with the proper application of strength, he can crush stone. Each tentacle has a reach of eight feet at full extension. His eyes are large and an inky bluish-black color. Unlike most ocean-only octopi, he is actually amphibious and can be out of water for extended periods of time.

Summon Personality: Enigmatic and somewhat aristocratic in attitude. He dislikes it when people goof off, when ignored, and when unheeded. He often has nothing to do with the nin of Konoha if he can help it, unless his mood suits him for company. Anki's only known priority is to teach Jijitsu Mu in the arts of his forgotten kin, and serve as her protector until she has accomplished her work as a priestess.

Summon Special Characteristics: Knowledge of ancient things (such as forgotten shrines, old routes, and mystical lore, etc.), Chakra Absorbing, Skin-based camouflage, Skin-based Genjutsu, minor telepathy (Jijitsu only, or on skin contact).

Summon Elements: Water/Earth

Summon Skill/Specialties: Genjutsu

Summon Jutsu:

Mirror Camouflage (Rank D) : By imitating the hues and colors around him, Anki can stealthily mask his presence from others.

Prism Shock Technique (Rank D) : By shifting his skin color rapidly, Anki is able to momentarily stun opponents in the same method a strobe light causes epileptic seizures. The side-effect of this makes it hard to discern his attack pattern up close, if the technique does not take hold, but cannot be maintained for an extended period of time.

Muscle Relaxation Technique (Rank C) : This technique requires skin-to-skin contact with the opponent, and using his innate ability to siphon chakra, Anki can paralyze muscles and temporarily disrupt chakra flow of the enemy.

Emissary's Avatar Technique (Rank C) : By opening his mouth, he engulfs Jijitsu's head and spirals his limbs around her arms and legs, adding reach and power to her blows. Moreover, since Anki is amphibious, he can act as a re-breather for her, and can navigate underwater passages so long as their mass permits.

Hallucinogenic Ink (Rank B) : A short-ranged attack, where Anki spits ink from one of his siphons. The chemical compound of ink is similar to LSD, and is easily absorbed through the skin of the opponent. Being the producer of such an ink, Anki is immune to its effects. The compound works differently for every person, but in general interferes with their perception of reality so badly they cannot tell what is illusion and what is real.

Heavenly Gates of Ascension: The Imprisoned God's Technique (Rank A) : This technique exhausts almost all of Anki's chakra, and leaves him paralyzed for the next day after using it. By concentrating his chakra in the ends of his tentacles, he latches himself firmly to the ground and forces eight pillars to rise from the earth. As he pours his chakra into the pillars, causing ancient, forgotten symbols to illuminate. Then, by guiding the chakra to the tips of the pillars, the runic symbols mold the raw chakra into a summoning gate, from which a single tentacled limb rises from. The ephemeral form is that of the unknown god Anki works for, whose enigmatic presence wreaks havoc on the mind simply by being present. The being is neither chakra or physical, and will addle the mind of anything it touches, due to the inability of the human mind to comprehend the god itself. Sight of this being, even portions of it, will lead to strange and vivid dreams, as well as an unrelenting paranoia for at least a week.
(NOTE: This technique will /not/ be used in regular sparring or fighting. It is to be used once, and only once, as a plot device in a later RP.)

Back to top Go down

Re: Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Summon "Anki" Properties [Approved] HH

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:25 am

Yo, Hod here, it looks good approved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:20 am

Small problem here as Chuunin arnt allowed A rank's so neither are their summons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:41 am

I do not intend to be using the A-rank Jutsu, if you read the note with it, as I plan to use it as a plot device only very far ahead in the RP. Just wanted it there so I didn't have to send it through the application process a second time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:06 pm

Alright my mistake I read it early in the morning and was tired fine here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down