summoning J.

Go down

summoning J.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:13 pm

Name:summoning jutsu _aka ka-dinaru (Red cardinal)

Physical Description: http://www.utopiabirdhouses.com/images/Northern_Cardinal.jpg
it's size is 12ft from baek to talons and 14ft from tip of left wing to tip of right

Type of Summon: blood

Species:bird,

Story: One day after training Kenshiki went out by the mountains of the town he was staying at on his way to the Leaf village. he walked a while and stumbled upon an old cave and chose to investigate it. in there was a bunch of ashes and the only things intact was 2 scrolls. one was the contract scroll and the other was a scroll illistrating the neccesary hand signs. Kenshiki then put the scroll in his vest and left to an open area where he began practiceing the handsigns. he was a little worried because stuff in the cave was burned but ignored it and finnaly being confident he summoned the bird on his fourth try.
"What is your business with me," the beast said looking down.
"I wish to use your strength" Kenshiki said in awe at the beast.
"Well you managed to summon me..Ok I go by the name Wynn,mortal." and with that it disappeared.
Elemental Affinity: Wind
Clan:N/A
Jutsu List:

Custom (Note:These abilitys havent been approved)
Name: Rock Lunge, iwa tsuki
Element: Earth
Description: This ability allows the creature to use its talons to pick up big rocks and then throw them at the target with high force

Name: Tornado Breath, torune-do iki
Element: wind
Description:Use chakra to store a massive amount of air then release in a single breath. it can blow trees from the ground.

Name: Reverse Tornado Breath, gyaku torune-do iki
Element: Wind
Description: Same as tornado breath but it inhales with great force instead of exhaleing. this could be used to have the opponent come flying in and attack of something simular.

Name: Inferno Breath, inferuno iki
Element: Wind + Fire
Description: The cardinal uses tornado breath while the summoner uses any fire thing the strong the fire the stronger the attack is.

Name: Steel Breath, hagane iki
Element: Wind
Description: The Cardinal uses tornado breath while the summoner throws swords, knives, Etc. into it to propell the objects with enough force and speed to pirce most metals

Name:Blood contact, chishio sesshoku
Element: N/A
Description: This ability allows the Cardinal and the summoner to communicate through thought

Back to top Go down

Re: summoning J.

Post by Guest on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:32 pm

Good approved. But he seems pretty strong.
How long can he stay on the field?

Back to top Go down